Commited to reducing Maintenance troubles
Onsite reclamation of hydraulic and lubricating oils Oil gets degraded due to the following 3 reasons
- Suspended contaminants
The suspended contaminants and moisture act as catalyst to speed the oxidation process of oil which leads to sludge formation, depletion of additives and ultimately oil degradation. High Temperature accelerates this process.
Keeping contaminants and moisture in check will drastically reduce the oxidation process and help keep
your oil healthy. The advantages being reflected in the following ways.
WHAT WE DO
- Increased oil life by around 4 to 5 times
- Oxidation of oil is prevented which prevents corrosion of machine components and failure of O rings and oil seals.
- Reduced premature failure and excessive wear due to reduced lubricating ability.
- Extended pump and servo valve life in hydraulic equipments
- Reduction in hydraulic component surface abrasion which can cause improper sealing and poor
Oil is first analysed for the following properties.
- Particle contamination
- Moisture content.
For used oils which need to be reclaimed, in addition to the above two tests, we carry out the following
two tests also:
Oil is taken up for reclaiming only if the TAN number is less than 2.3 and Viscosity difference compared to a new oil is less than 20%