|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Power Consumption||7.5kw Maximum|
|Capacity||Can Remove Moisture from a 1200 Litre Tank in 24 Hours|
Oil is indirectly heated and fed into a vacuum chamber where it is dispersed into a thin film to vaporise water and dissolved gases at low temperature. The air and gases that evolve are condensed and removed from oil.
Advantages over Centrifuging
-Water heated below 60 deg hence no additive depletion
-Can remove dissolved gases.
-No aeration and therefore no oxidation.
APPLICATION AND INDUSTRIES
- Moisture removal from transformer oils, hydraulic oils, gear oils and all types of mineral and synthetic oils below 320 CST.
- Applicable in Steel indutries, Aluminium extrusion, Plyboard and particle board manufacturing, TMT bar manufacturing , Plastic injection moulding industries, Power plants and any industries which use hydraulic and lubricating oils.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES OF OUR MACHINE
- Vacuum level upto 700 mm of Hg ensures moisture is removed at temperatures below 60 deg C , Hence oil can be maintained at lower temperatures preveinting oxidation and additive depletion.
- Totally Automatic machine with PLC and HMI which lets you monitor all the parameters of the machine. Machine automatically trips at recommended preventive maintenance intervals or when any parameters is abnormal. The defect is displayed in the screen and action can be taken instead of consulting the operators manual.
- GSM gatway (optional attachment) makes you communicate with the machine. The machine can send you regular SMS about its operating parameters or you can stop or start the machine from remote place through sms.
- Chiller arrangement provided for condensing the vapours removed which ensures low back pressure and hence faster moisture removal.
- Compact design ensures easy handling.
- VD100 is the basic model suitable for oil console capacities upto 5000 litres . Bigger units can be designed on request based on application and console capacities.